- ICI Acrylic Wall Putty is acrylic water based putty for filling blemishes, cracks and holes on masonry surface and patching up surface imperfections on plastered walls.
- It is specially formulated for levelling of minor surface irregularities up to 3-4mm.
Surface Preparation: Allow all new masonry surfaces to dry out completely. Remove all loose or defective paint or powdery residue by scraping. Treat any areas affected by mould, lichens, algae and moss with 1% solution of Surface Treatment Chemical (STC.). Fill up minor cracks and defects with ICI Acrylic Wall Putty after one coat of primer application. Allow to dry completely. Then sand with emery paper to smoothen the surface. The powders from sanding are to be wiped out completely. Then apply another coat of primer on the puttied surface. Apply primer in thin coats.
Application: Apply using Trowel, Putty Knife and Leveller
Thinning: Ready for Use (RFU)
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal feed.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times. Do not breathe vapour or spray.
- Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing a suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser.
- Do not pour left over paint down drains or in water courses. In event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
- No added lead, mercury or chromium compounds.