- Specially formulated to give better adhesion on the surface.
- Excellent intercoat adhesion.
- Correct application of primer ensures better quality and durability of finish coat.
Ensure surface is free from grime, dust and grease.
Remove loose or flaking particles. Sand the surface by using Emery paper (No.180) and wipe clean.
Allow all new masonry/plastered surfaces to dry out completely before application.
For pre-painted surfaces, remove all loose or defective paint or powdery residue by scraping.
Treat any areas affected by mould, lichens, algae and moss with 1% solution of Surface Treatment Chemical (STC).
Application: Can be applied by Brush & Spray.
Thinning: Add up to 2 parts of Dulux Thinner or equivalent to 10 parts of primer (20 %) by Volume to obtain brushing consistency.
- Flammable material.
- Store container in upright position with lid tightly closed,in a cool, dry place, away from ignition sources. In case fire use foam, dry powder, CO2, never use water.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from combustible material, food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
- Avoid contact with skin. Remove splashes from skin with soap and water recognized skin cleanser. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label.
- Use only in well ventilated areas. Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- Contains corbalt carboxylate. Ehtyle Methyle Keloxime. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Refer to special instructions/Safety data sheet.
- Do not empty material in to drains or in water courses.
- Highly toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- Contains spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety data sheet available for professional use on request.
- No added lead, Mercury or chromium compounds.