- Only luxury emulsion with the essence of pearls for that unique pearl glow finish on walls.
- Perfection in colour delivery achieved through unique ViViD Technology – richest & most vibrant delivery of 2500+ shades.
- Enhanced flowability for easy & smooth application.
- Eco friendly emulsion – ecosure certified.
Surface Preparation: Proper substrate preparation is a must to get the desired finish. New concrete / plaster surface should be allowed to mature properly. Ensure surface is clean, dry, free from all loose particles, dust, dirt, grease before application. All surfaces should be thoroughly rubbed down using a suitable abrasive paper and thereafter wiped off. Suitable remedial measures should be taken in case of water seepage / leakage problem. Fungus affected areas need separate treatment.
Priming: Prime surface with a coat of ICI Cement Primer (34-200) or ICI Water Based Cement Primer ( 32-0168) and dry overnight. Use a mixture of 1 part of Dulux Velvet Touch Emulsion with one part of oil- based putty or ICI Ready Mix Wall Filler (33-500) to rectify and smoothen out the surface. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180. Wipe off loose particles. Apply another coat of primer. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sand the surface with Emery paper 380 and wipe clean.
Finishing: Apply two coats of Dulux Velvet Touch Emulsion, thinned with 250-500 ml of water for 1 litre of paint. It can be applied by brush and roller and conventional / airless spray. Normally two coats of paint are sufficient for complete opacity and desired finish. Where a colour change is required, an extra coat of Dulux Velvet Touch Emulsion is recommended. Normally touch dry in 30 minutes and recoatable after 4 hours.
Thinning: Dilute 1 ltr of Dulux Velvet Touch with 250-500 ml clean water.
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal feed.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times.
- Do not breathe vapour or spray.
- Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds.