How to avail the Dulux Protection offer
- What is the offer with Dulux Weathershield? Scheme period is from 01st of Aug 2015 to 31st March 2016. Any 20L pack of Dulux Weathershield Protect, Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx and Dulux Weathershield Max containing the 100% protection coupon purchased during this period and coupon number confirmed to the company during this period will make the coupon holder (owner of the residential property) eligible for one year cover against fire and allied perils of his residential property from the date he intimates it to the company but not later than 31st March 2016. Only owners of the residential property will be eligible under this scheme and only they can use the coupons for insurance of their residential property.
- How can I redeem/claim the offer? The customer who purchases 20L pack of Dulux Weathershield Protect, Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx and Dulux Weathershield Max containing the 100% protection coupon peels off the coupon cover on the can. The customer notes the unique code no visible on the sticker area. The customer visits the website (as per the URL mentioned) on the coupon. He enters the unique code no in the coupon noted along with his name, address of residential address, email, Phone no and then clicks on Submit. As soon as he clicks on Submit the certificate of householder policy will be issued.
- What is the validity of the offer? The coupon codes need to be registered during the Scheme / offer period, i.e. from 1st August 2015 to 31st March 2016 .The policy cover is valid for one year from the date the coupon number is intimated and registered with the insurance company and a policy cover issued against it.
- What am I getting covered on? Fire, Lightning, Implosion/Explosion of domestic Boiler, Aircraft Damage, Riots, Strike, Malicious Damage, Impact Damage by any third party vehicle, Subsidence and Landslide including Rock slide, Missile Testing operations, Bush Fire, Bursting and/or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus and pipes, Leakage from automatic sprinkler installations, Storm, Tempest, Cyclone, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood, Inundation, Earthquake.
- What if I live in rented homes? In rented house the person on rent does not have any insurable interest, hence this cover is not there for tenants. However, the owner can take this cover, even if the owned property has been given on rent.
- How do I accrue multiple claims? Each incident has to be claimed individually. Each coupon to be intimated to BAGIC and policy issued against the same, before the happening of incident/claim. If the owner of the house has got more than one coupon but upto max of 5 coupons and policy for all coupons is valid at the time of loss/incident we will pay claim upto max of 10 Lacs.
- Whom should I call during an emergency? The customer can write on customer care or call on the toll free number is 1800-102-5858 / 1800-209-5858
- What is the deductible amount? 5% of the claim amount subject to minimum of INR10000
- What is the Bajaj Allianz helpline number? The customer can write on customer care or call on the toll free number is 1800-102-5858/ 1800-209-5858
Insurance worth Rs 2 Lakhs with every 20L pack of Dulux Weathershield. T&C apply. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd., G.E. Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune-411006. IRDA Reg No.: 113, CIN: U66010PN2000PLC015329. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. Akzo Nobel India Limited’s role is limited to only timely payment of the first premium. Akzo Nobel Limited shall have no responsibility towards any claim settlement(s). All claims to be settled through Bajaj General Insurance Co. Ltd. Unique code redemption will be available till 31st Mar’17. Offer applicable only for individual dwelling units.