• Charge cement, sand and aggregates as per the mix design.
• Add 70-80% water & mix for 2-3 minutes.
• Add Aquatech Superplast+ as per recommended dosage into the gauging water, and then mix further for 2-3 minutes.
• Place the concrete or plaster as required.
Curing and Maturation
• The standard maturation practices for concrete columns, beams, chajjas and parapet walls need to be maintained even while using the additive.
• For waterproofing of low areas like below the bathroom tiles, or sunken areas, it is essential to provide 1-2 days of setting time for a proper solution.
• 200 ml per 50 kg bag of cement
• Use a mechanized mixer to ensure homogenous mixing of Dulux Aquatech Superplast+ with the remaining components. Hand mixing is permitted only for 25 kg or less.
• Add Aquatech Cement mix to the batching/gauging water as per the dosage. Complete the addition of remaining water till desired consistency is achieved. Do not add water above the required quantity.