Step 1 : Preparing Surface for Application
• Ensure surface is thoroughly clean, dry and free from all loose dirt, rust, grease or oily material, laitance, organic debris, fungi, algae and ﬂaking paint. This can be achieved by using the sandpaper provided in the Dulux Simply Refresh painting kit for unform and smooth surface. Any traces of oil or grease should be removed with solvent wiping.
• For repainting surfaces sand away the old paint or varnish layers that don’t adhere completely before application of Dulux Simply Refresh Spray paint.
• Any cracks or crevices present on wood or masonry surface should be ﬁlled with suitable ﬁlling compounds before application.
Step 2 : Application Process
• Shake the Aerosol can well for 1-2 mins before use
• Hold the aerosol can vertically and apply in thin even layers at 25 to 30 cm distance from the object.
• Apply 2-3 coats of Dulux Simply Refresh spray paint in a stroking motion. Leave at least 10-30 mins between the successive coats. Apply layers crosswise to each other.
• Clean the spray nozzle and spray button after using for any clogging by rinsing with thinner.
Step 3 : Finishing
Touch dry time for Dulux Simply Refresh Spray Paint is 10 minutes and Tack free dry time is 24 hours. Drying time may vary based on temperature or humidity