Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place, away from sources of heat, ignition and direct sunlight. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep out of the reach of children and away from food, drinks and animal feed. If swallowed, seek· medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Avoid contact with Skin or Eyes. Wear suitable gloves. After contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water or a proprietary skin cleanser. Do not use solvent thinners or white spirits. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapours/spray. Remove as much paint as possible from brushes and roller before cleaning. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Contain spillages using earth or sand. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Do not empty into drains. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations. Do not use the empty containers for storing food. Avoid release to the environment.No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds. Lift with care-gross weight may exceed 10Kg.