Side Wall Application:
• Clean the side walls properly as per recommendation.
• Apply 1 coat priming of WS alkali Bloc primer/ Dulux Professional WS E1000 Sealer as per
recommended dilution or a self-priming coat of Dulux Aquatech Damprotect Basecoat with 30% dilution.
• Post Drying apply 1 coat of Dulux Aquatech Damprotect Basecoat without dilution and allow for 6-8 hrs of drying.
• Post Drying apply 2 coats of Dulux Weathershield Protect or Dulux Professional WS E1000, Dulux Weathershield Max or Dulux Professional WS Elastomeric, Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx or Dulux Professional WS Flexx, with recommended dilution.
• Please ensure 6-8 hours of drying between the 2 coats. Proper film thickness is essential for the water proofing. Therefore it is important that Dulux Aquatech Damprotect Coverage shouldn’t exceed 40-45 sq.ft/Lit.
• If recommended coverage is not achieved additional coat must be applied for desired
• Clean the roof and parapet surface thoroughly as explained above. Apply a self-priming coat of Dulux Aquatech Damprotect Basecoat over the dried surface by diluting with water up to 30% followed by 2-3 coats of Dulux Aquatech Damprotect Basecoat without dilution using a brush or roller.
• Achieving a proper DFT is very important for water proofing. Therefore, achieve a forced coverage of 10-15 Sqft/litre. If forced coverage is not achieved apply an additional coat of Dulux Aquatech Damprotect Basecoat.
Note: • To ensure 100% waterprooﬁng performance, cover the full roof including parapets.